Cosmetic surgery reaches back to the ancient world. As early as the 8th century BC physicians began performing skin grafts for nose reconstruction, using a portion of the forehead, during periods where amputation of the nose was a punishment for certain crimes.
Pioneer Cosmetic Surgeons
Cosmetic Surgery is big business nowadays. It has become more affordable and socially acceptable in this modern world. Especially with the advent of the ‘celebrity‘ more and more women are turning to their cosmetic surgeons in an attempt to change their look.
- Eyelid Surgery can give you an instant uplift and regain lacking self confidence.
- Botox injections can reduce aging frown lines leaving a smoother younger looking skin.
- Lash and brow transplants can recreate your former youthful look.
- Loss of hair in these areas can be very upsetting.
- Permanent makeup is all the rage today.
GET THE LOOK