Although our eyes are one of our prominent facial features without Mother Nature’s gift of eyelashes to emphasize them they would recede into our faces. Therefore you should look after them well and learn how to stimulate eyelash growth.
The fact is that the longer and thicker your eyelashes are the more your eyes will stand out.
For some fortunate people are born with long silky lashes but what about the rest of us poor mortals who somehow end up with short spiky things that neither emphasize nor of flatter our eyes.
Genetics play their part here. Body hair grows at different rates, with some people never appearing to be able to grow their hair long.
Eyelashes will normally have a growth cycle of about 4 – 8 weeks but if you notice that your lashes are looking sparse and seem to befalling outhere are a few tips to help improve them.
- Carefully coat your lashes with caster oil at night, making sure not to get it into your eyes
- Take off all eye makeup thoroughly at night with a gentle specific eye makeup remover
- Never pull at your lashes while removing makeup
- Use mascara sparingly and never allow it to create ugly looking clumps which could tear the lashes from their roots
- Eyelash curlers can make a great deal of difference to the look of your eyes by opening up and making them look bigger. However, be careful not to use curlers on newly mascara’d lashes or they could get stuck to the curlers with disastrous results.
There are many reasons for eyelashes to fall out and some of these ailments are treatable so all is not lost. Learning how to stimulate eyelash growth will give them the chance to grow longer and thicker making your eyes stand out.