I want the ‘au naturel’ look, understated with hopefully a hint of youthful bloom left.
Of course I will be wearing my full face armour only less obviously and its not so easy to look natural I can tell you.
- Choosing the right foundation cream or powder for your skin
- Making the best color choice in eye shadow
- Definitely using only moisturizing mascara
- Just a slick of nude lipstick or gloss
- A light sweep of color on the cheeks
False eyelashes are a pain
OK, I did used to be able to put them on in a jiffy, but now I want to be up and off in a jiffy.
I really must remember I’m not a model anymore. I can look like I want. No agent to criticize me for not wearing the latest celebrity look. No makeup artist to maul my skin, no hairdresser to drag my hair into wretched tied up styles.
I am free of all that
I still might get out of bed for $10,000 a day for the odd shoot though but that’s the only time you will ever catch me wearing false eyelashes.