L ots of people have such fair eyelashes that they need to wear mascara all the time to accentuate them. However, overuse of mascara can cause dryness, which in turn can lead to the possibility of the eyelashes falling out.
This is why there is such a demand from the clients of beauty salons worldwide for a permanent solution to darken eyelash color.
So voila Eyelash Dye
There are also times when wearing mascara is out of the question. For instance, if you are swimming or going to the gym and you still want to look good.
Lets face it, if your eye lashes are fair your eyes could look ‘piggy’ (ie small) and you’re not going to look your best. Are you?
If you are thinking about dyeing your lashes you’ll read lots about the dangers of the procedure. Well let me tell you, I’ve often had it done and guess what? No problems. As long as you go to a good reputable salon you will be OK
What you must never do is try it at home. The risks just are not worth it.
If you decide that you really do want to do this at home, possibly because of cost or convenience, please understand that you will almost certainly never get professional results. It’s like comparing most things done by a professional.
They are usually 150% times better- even something as apparently simple as painting a wall will look better when a professional does it, i.e. streaks, runs, not enough preparation etc etc. etc. – need I go on.
The Advantages of Eyelash Dye
- No need to wear mascara
- Great if you suffer from mascara allergies
- Look good even when you wake up, and girls, we do actually want to look good in the morning sometimes don’t we?
- Fabulous for holidays when you are on the beach and in the sea.
The Disadvantages of Eyelash Dye
- Cost, although compares favorably with many other beauty treatments.
- The inconvenience of going to a salon.
- Although the beauty industry likes to call it permanent, in time the color will fade and will have to be renewed.
I don’t actually think there are any more disadvantages but if you are concerned about the safety of dyes, you should read this list of eye cosmetic safety tips