Are your eyebrows untamed, wild and hairy. If they are, I expect the rest of you is as well. Why not take a long hard look in the mirror and try to see yourself as others see you. Problem eyebrows be gone!!!!
Uhmm, a bit on the unruly, messy side or don’t you care anyway. I bet you have hairy armpits as well as unshaven legs.
I have news for you – this look is definitely not the look you need to get on in this world.
Whether you like it or not first impressions do count and the first impression people have of you is your appearance.
However, problem eyebrows can be controlled
This site is about beautiful eyes so I‘ll leave the rest of your body to you but, what I suggest is that, one of the main priorities to get some order back into that face is to get working with the Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer, Black and sort out those problem eyebrows.
- Start gently from the underside of your brows and follow these eyebrow plucking tips.
- Another way to remove stray eyebrows is threading which is an ancient method of hair removal enjoying a modern day revival.
- Check out the latest eye makeup and start practising.
Chinese face reading says that big bushy eyebrows implies that the wearer is no good at keeping money
Next patient please
Oh dear, overwaxed, overplucked and overbare. This is what you should not do.
As an ex- model, I know that to wax your eyebrows is not advisable, simply because next month the thicker look will be in vogue again.
Problems with waxing problem eyebrows
- The eye area is very sensitive and waxing is not only painful but can pull and stretch the delicate skin.
- Side effects, such as red bumps or spots are likely to appear.
- Once you start down this road its extremely difficult to get the growth back to the way it was and you may end up having a brow transplant.
The only reason that I would advise this course of action is if there is excessive hair growth that is hard to manage with simply tweezers. Or for those amongst us who sport a monobrow. A good beautician would be able to give an accurate assessment on individual cases.
Chinese interpretation of monobrow is that the person will not be blessed with much luck until the age of thirty.
Many of us, at times, are too hamfisted with the tweezers and we are left with the problem of recreating those brows. In time the hairs will grow back but in the meantime one of the best and easiest ways is to look for a brow kit that can be used to cover and fill in where the hairs have been pulled out.
Take it easy with those brow problems and think it through.