They need tender loving care because over zealous plucking will prevent the hairs from growing straight or even not growing at all.
The following tips will help you to achieve beautifully groomed eyebrows.
Eyebrow Plucking Tips
- You should invest in the best set of tweezers you can afford such as Tweezerman Stainless Steel Slant Tweezer, Black and a brow brush or soft toothbrush.
- Brush your brows upwards and outwards so that you can see a definite shape.
- Then start with the most obvious stray hairs outside your brows natural shape, only the underneath ones. Pull them in the direction of growth in a quick sharp movement.
- If you have sensitive skin you should switch from side to side and if you get redness just dab with an ice cube for a moment or two.
- If your brows are pale you should use an eyebrow pencil or shadow, but if they have natural color they are best just left with maybe a slight smear of vaseline to keep them in place.
The definition of a mono brow is two brows which join in the middle to form one long eyebrow. Exceptionally hairy people suffer from this and they could possibly resort to waxing or laser hair removal treatments.