If the eyes are the windows to the soul then the eyebrows show our feelings to the world with a little help from our lips.
The loss of our eyebrows, by any means, can result in the loss of much of our facial expression whereas accentuating the eyebrows with stencils will add personality and character to our faces.
Eyebrows can be stylish, sleek or arched and by using brow stencils you are able to change their look whenever you like and to suit your mood, leaving you with the groomed eyebrows you desire.
Causes of Eyebrow Loss
- Illness, in particular chemotherapy and other treatments for cancer, can result in the complete loss of eyebrows.
- Over zealous plucking with tweezers can make eyebrows look sparse or patchy.
- Eyebrows can suffer from thinning as age creeps up on us.
Whatever the cause of your eyebrow problems, do not worry as there are effective solutions which will enhance and glamorize your looks.
Eyebrow stencils provide a versatile way of changing or correcting your look and they can be quickly applied at home once you have mastered the technique.
There are a number of eyebrow stencil catalogues and these are best accessed on-line. You can select one or more of your choice and you can even have celebrity or film star look-a-like brows to stencil on.
How To Apply Stencils
- It is easiest to buy a special headband that will hold the stencil in place and leave both your hands free while you apply the powder in your choice of a natural shade that suits your coloring.
- Be careful not to apply too heavily, gently blend onto the skin with a soft brush or cotton wool pad and outline with an eyebrow pencil.
- Remember to check on any hairs that grow outside the stenciled area and pluck them fast. They seem to be able to appear from nowhere.
Natural looking flexible false eyebrows are glued over your existing eyebrows with a special adhesive and can be purchased in a choice of popular shades.
They are ideal for concealing over plucked, thinning or patchy eyebrows to restore a natural and attractive look to the area around your eyes.
They are becoming increasingly popular with younger women who want a really glamorous look to their eyebrows, perhaps for a special occasion, without having to check regularly that they don’t need touching up with an eyebrow pencil.
The big plus is that you can choose a color that you think will best suit you for that big party or special dinner date and feel confident that at least your eyebrows will look their best for hours.
The false eyebrows we have been looking at can be re-used a number of times, are easy to apply and remove and are good value for the money.
So, if you feel that your eyebrows aren’t giving enough expression to your face why not try accentuating them with a little bit of artificial help.