However old we are, we really do need to look after our skin. Some people have fabulous skin that they have been lucky enough to have been born with but even they should take that little bit of extra care if they want to keep the youthful bloom for as long as possible.
The area around the eyes is always the first to show signs of aging. If you drink too much, smoke, have too many late nights or don’t eat healthily you will develop dark circles and shadows beneath the eyes or puffiness and under eye bags giving you a tired drawn expression.
It’s the under eye wrinkles that are usually the first thing that makes us rush to buy an eye cream but there are now specially formulated creams which promise to target specific problems such as the ones mentioned above.
How many times has someone said to you ‘you’re looking tired today’ when you’re not actually tired at all, you just have tired looking eyes?
How To Maintain A Youthful Bloom
- Maintain the youthful bloom on your skin and thoroughly cleanse every scrap of makeup off every night however tired you might be. Just get into the routine of doing this and the rewards will show.
- Choose the right moisturizing products. The market is simply flooded with a continual barrage of new, ever better creams and lotions. So, how do you know if the eye cream that you buy will really live up to the usual incredible promises?
- Take stock of your skin type. If you are unsure whether you have dry, sensitive or oily skin visit your local department store where there is often a skin analyst present. When it comes to the actual choosing of your eye creams decide whether you want to go for an anti wrinkle cream or a cream that promises to reduce under eye puffiness.
Nowadays with all the technicological advances made in the cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry you are presented with a quite bewildering assortment to choose from. If you have a deep pocket you can try all the latest arrivals, which are often featured on Oprah, or if you are a bit short of cash you might just try some home made recipes which many people swear by.
I have put together a short list of the types of creams and their constituents, which are said by the manufacturers to target specific problems.
How To Treat Under Eye Circles
Packed full of vitamins, the manufacturer promises that applied at night this serum will diminish the appearance of dark, under-eye circles, giving this area an overall brighter, healthier looking appearance. Also the concentrated levels of retinol help to decrease appearance of pigmentation, improve skin texture and smooth fine lines and wrinkles under the delicate eye area. The patented* time release delivery system also contains Vitamins C and E as well as Green Tea Extract to help fight free-radical damage and keep skin looking vibrant.
How To Reduce Wrinkles Around The Eyes
StriVectin SD was originally developed to repair stretch marks but has grown in popularity as a wrinkle reducing cream and claims of being “Better than Botox”. StriVectin SD is clinically proven to reduce the actual length, depth, and volume of wrinkles
- StriVectin SD originally developed to repair stretch marks.
- StriVectin SD turned out to be an anti-aging breakthrough.
- StriVectin SD has been shown in clinical trials to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- StriVectin SD works no matter how long you’ve had your wrinkles.
Specially formulated to bring the benefits of antioxidants (including Vitamin A and E) and Glycolic Acid to the damage prone eye area.