One of the first places on the body to show signs of aging is the eyes. Not only do we create natural wrinkles by laughing and squinting when the sun is too bright, we actually force feed our face with unnecessary wrinkles by smoking or having too many late nights and drinking too much or using harsh cosmetic products and not removing it properly with the correct lotion.
Choose The Best Moisturising Eye Cream
Moisturising with the correct cream for your skin type is the only corrective answer, unless of course, you are so lucky with your genes that you never appear to show any aging.
None of us wants to look old before our time. We are so lucky now to have such an amazing choice of anti aging eye makeup products to choose from to help us to maintain the softness and dewy glow of youth. The skin around our eyes is thinner than the rest of our face, therefore it makes sense to use a thinner, specially formulated eye cream which won’t pull the skin but just gently nourish it.
One of the secrets of all facial products and this includes foundation cream is to pat it gently onto the skin.
Follow This Simple Guide And Notice The Difference
- NEVER EVER be rough with yourskin.
- NEVER EVER pull the skin around your eyes, just pat gently with one finger.
- Choose a product that is right for your skin type ie dry, normal or greasy.
- Take your makeup off EVERY night using the correct product, especially your eye makeup.
- Be careful about using harsh mascara, which can break your lashes causing them to fall out and can be difficult to remove properly.
The cosmetic industry has spent billions on trying to find the best and most workable product for you. Take advantage of the latest technology and look after your under eye skin.